Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Introduction!

Hello World Wide Webiverse!

I am here to start blogging about my nail journey though school and so on. I will be posting my work, designs, new polishes or just good finds on new or different products! I will also be talking about stuff that maybe isn't nail related. Like maybe design work I'm doing, new movies, makeup, hair dye etc. I will also be doing personal reviews on products from time to time.

This page will (hopefully) be updated weekly if not more so. But as of right now I will be adding a lot of entries with the designs I already have complete. And I will post them with their creation date.

I hope you guys and gals are ready for posts filled with quotes from movies, songs or tv shows (guess which ones!). Join me won't you?

ROCK ON! \m/ (*_*) \m/
-Little Red

No comments:

Post a Comment