Wednesday, September 7, 2011

No-Chip Razzle Dazzle

Today I am going to be showing you some No-Chip glitter manicures i've been doing lately. I absolutely LOVE these! And i can tell you that none of these photos do the nails justice. They are so glittery and bright and just amazing!

The first attempt
  These were my first attempt at trying to create this look. And it came out great! (as you can see) holographic sliver glitters with a few blue glitters in the mix. Like a disco on my nails!
Dr. Jekyll
















These next two are what my nails are currently sporting. I have called them my Jekyll and Hyde nails! All the tips are the same but different below. Same style different personality. Deep man.

Mr. Hyde

Mermaid


And these beautiful mermaid blue nails I did on a good friend of mine. She LOVED them!
















Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment