Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pirate Weekend!

This week is Pirate weekend at the Bristol Renaissance Fair and I will be attending! I got my costume all set, But what costume is complete with out some epic nails to go with it?  I present to you the most intricate NO CHIP manicure I have done so far. 100% of the artwork is soak off gel. 

No Chip Pirate Nails
I used mostly OPI Axxium for the art work: 
"Lucerne-tainly Marvelous"-silver
"Alpine Snow"- white
"Black Onyx"- black
with a little bit of Gelish:
"Good Gossip"-red glitter  
(Amazing in person!)

Plus 2 little rhinestones for the skully eyes. I had planned to add gold coins to the thumb but I was liking the red so much by itself that I couldn't bare to cover it up with gold. Plus it was getting late! All and all This was A LOT of fun to do. It took some time, especially once I had to work with my left hand but it came out great! And I can not wait to show them off at the Renaissance Fair this weekend!

I will hopefully have photos of my costume from the Ren Fair and will share them with you on here. 
Thanks for reading!

2 comments: